Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Phantom 2.0 release day party!

My latest novel is almost ready to be released and of course we must celebrate with a great party!



On the 16th of January 2015 (release day) I, Candy and awesome reviewer Hayley will be hosting a fun party on Facebook. There will be treats for everyone (yes, that does mean chocolate galore), music to set the mood for a paranormal novel filled with mysteries, fun games where you can win lots of prizes from authors all around, including ebook copies of Phantom 2.0 from me, aaaaaand there will be two guest appearances from the characters in the book!

I also plan to have a treat for the vampire fans out there. During the end of the party I will reveal a sneak peek for the next novel coming out from me and CHBB, perfect to sink your teeth into.

Everyone is invited and bring a friend along that is also a huge reading fanatic. Don't be shy to ask me questions or to start dancing.

link to the party: https://www.facebook.com/events/1520698231537728/

Phantom 2.0 also has a Thunderclap to help promote it on release day, so if you have Thunderclap as well please help support it and tell your friends. It already received a lot of support from readers and authors which is amazing. Thanks to everyone for helping and spreading the love for my novel.

Link to Thunderclap: http://thndr.it/1xaGOB4

Also a BIG thank you to Candy, my admin and beta reader, for all of your support and spreading the word about my novels like wild fire :) as well as talking to me whenever I need advice on my writing and more.

Thank you to Hayley for helping to host the party and being patient with me with reviews.

I can't wait for the 16th and hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment